BIG BAD WOLF is a new french game developer studio based in BORDEAUX, France.
We are veterans of the video game industry (Cyanide, Ubisoft Montreal, Kylotonn). Our aim is to create a new set-up, specialized in narrative Role Playing Games and which has a true vision of work that blends Professionalism and Lifestyle.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past, we have gained a strong experience on working on titles such as :
BIG BAD WOLF is a new global player in RPGs.
We strive to create games with strong narrative content, offering a new role-playing experience closer to paper RPGs, and we are currently working on our first title based upon a new IP.
Given our respective backgrounds, our efforts are directed towards mature, inward-looking and dark games.
Our editorial line focuses on the following concepts :
- Real Choices WITH CONSEQUENCES
- Strong story
- High quality production
- Original universes
OUR NEW PROJECT
A NARRATIVE RPG
- New dark IP
- Inward-looking, mature and set behind closed doors.
- Multi-platform (PC / PS4 / XBoxOne)
Our desire is to create a new kind of RPG, with a new approach where we revisit the genre.
- Character sheet
- Exploration skills
- Narrative skills
- NO COMBAT GAMEPLAY
- Intimist story
- Lots of branching quests.
- Multiple endings
- Series structure
- Lots of cliffhangers.
- Deeper themes
- NO FED EX QUESTS
- More than a game of choices, a game of consequences.
- Narrative consequences
- Multiple branching stories
- Evolution of NPC feelings
- Visual consequences
- Evolution of the characters
- Evolution of the environnements
- Short, Medium & Long term consequences.
- NO CHOICE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE
- Art Direction stylised
- PBR rendering
- Characters with atypical appearances
- NO CLASSIC HEROES
WHERE ARE WE ?
We chose to set up our studio in BORDEAUX.
- Chosen by the French as their first choice city in which to work.
- Chosen by the French as their second choice city in which to live.
- A booming city with its sight set on the future.
- Less than 1 hour from the ocean.
- Less than 1 hour from Paris by plane and, soon, 2 hours by high-speed train.
- 3 hours from the mountains.
- Sun !